Thursday, February 4, 2010

Do I Get A W-2 From Disability Do I Need To Report Both W-2 On My 1040 If They Reflect The Same Disability Amounts From My Employer And Ins.?

Do I need to report both w-2 on my 1040 if they reflect the same disability amounts from my employer and ins.? - do i get a w-2 from disability

My friend is in long-term disability. She made $ 1,500 per month from the insurance co. You will receive a Form W-2 Employer offering $ 16,000 of sick pay and third W-2 of the Cooperative Insurance. US-$ 18,000 for the same thing. If both, the report shows $ 30,000 + tax free, while only what insurance 2 W reflected. Does the employer wrongly Send Form W-2? Can I take it into account and the file only with the safety of the W-2? And if the file containing the two who are on their financial results. It also has a dependent child living with her.

No comments:

Post a Comment