Monday, February 22, 2010

Can Chickenpox Be In Your Throat Is It Normal To Have Chicken Pox In Your Mouth?

Is it normal to have chicken pox in your mouth? - can chickenpox be in your throat

I have the chicken pox has been VERY bad last night and i noticesd a lip, I took an oatmeal bath will look in the mirror cause my tongue was funny to discover that only in my language! and possibly the neck, because I can not swallow anything without great pain. im asking my mother, me to a doctor as soon as you wake up is to be taken, but that normal? What should I do? What can I do to soarthroat? It sollutions course? please and thank you ... that really stinks ...

1 comment:

Vikki said...

My brother has had chickenpox in the mouth, was the same or hurts the fans, etc.
My mother took him and the doctors gave him medicines, but in the range of beverages such as milk shakes, milk, orange juice, etc.

I hope that helped

Post a Comment